1. COMPANY POLICY AND RESPONSIBILITY
2. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY
The customer is obliged to provide Dermalfillers2000 with appropriately correct information. It will be the customer himself to ensure that the aforementioned personal information transmitted by him is used only for the stated purpose and that the utmost confidentiality is maintained.
3. DEFINITION OF TERMS
4. CONSENT OF THE CUSTOMER
6. CHILD INFORMATION
Our policy requires us not to collect any information directly from children under the age of 13. Such information may only be transmitted with the consent of the parents or guardian only in specific cases.
7. DATA COLLECTION PROCESS
The personal information collected is basic name, postal address, post code, age, telephone number, mobile number and e-mail address. Any data collected will be followed by your consent to use such information.
9. SHARING AND USE OF INFORMATIONS
1. Information from us - We will provide information by e-mail on many topics of interest in the various areas relating to the medical-scientific field. Such information may include newsletters, general health information and other specific information as per your request. We will provide information with your consent. At any time, you can unsubscribe and therefore receive this information from the website, just send an email.
2. Use of information - Use of information provided by the customer The information collected by the customer will only be used to deliver medical products and services which constitute our core business. The information collected is intended to improve our work as well as increase the effectiveness of the proposed treatment methods. The derived information generated by the individual's data can be copied, printed, transmitted and distributed by us without any danger as regards the confidentiality of personal information, subject to applicable laws.
3. Data Security - We will take appropriate security precautions for information collected from our customers regarding storage, retrieval and use. No one will be authorized except us to access customer personal information. We will not provide any personal information or the information itself to third parties without your explicit consent.
5. Surveys - The website may have company surveys. Participation is optional and all personal information collected at this juncture will be used to understand customer preferences and provide effective services to satisfy our catchment area.
1. Liability and Accountability - We are committed to protecting the personal information we hold and will hold appropriate data protection officers.
2. Purpose and Information Collection - The Company will determine the purpose of information collection prior to acquiring it. This purpose will be communicated to the customer. The collection of information will be limited to the identified purpose and will be carried out directly by the customer.
3. Client Consent - The collection, use, sharing and disclosure of data will be done by the company with the full knowledge and consent of the client.
4. Use of information - Personal information will not be used for purposes other than those for which the customer is known. No information will be disclosed to third parties without the customer's consent or at the request of law enforcement.
5. Retention and Protection of Information - Information collected from customers will be kept up-to-date and accurate for the intended purpose. The company is committed to protecting data from theft, unauthorized use, updating, modification and copying.