Terms and conditions of use
Dermalfillers2000 reserves the right to update the TOS at any time without notice:
- The content of the aforementioned pages of this website will be subject to change without notice.
- No one is able to give any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or adequacy of the information and materials found or offered on this website. Such information as the materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Therefore, we are not responsible for such inaccuracies or errors to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk and we will not be liable for any third party products. It will be your responsibility to ensure that available products, information and services are sufficient to meet specific requirements.
- This website contains material owned by us or licensed under a specific license. It includes without limitation design, layout, appearance, graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not owned or licensed to the operator are recognized on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to claims for damages and / or constitute a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. They are provided as a convenience to the user for the purpose of providing further information. We disclaim any responsibility for the content of the link, nor do we endorse the site (s).
- We have the right to reserve the right to entrust the shipment of products to couriers or our collaborators with whom we have established professional agreements.
- Orders on this site are not binding. The customer can decide at any time whether or not to conclude the sales contract or change his mind.
To order products from us you must be at least 18 years of age; www.dermalfillers2000.shop assumes no responsibility for confirming the import requirements and regulations of the purchase and the buyer's country of origin. All products that will be shipped will be at the buyer's full risk in accordance with www.dermalfilers2000. The site itself reserves the right to take any legal action or measure against the buyer if his behavior does not comply with the regulations and import laws of the country of destination of the goods or service.
Our company is not responsible neither for delays nor for non-delivery by international couriers. It is advisable to choose the DHL courier to have a reliable service, rather than the cheaper courier. We only issue refunds if the goods are found to be defective, missing and wrong. To start the refund procedure, you will need to return the goods in question to us.
Website acceptance guidelines
1. Visa and MasterCard logos in color to indicate card acceptance
The logos of the various payment systems such as Visa and MasterCard must be present and clearly visible on the website, highlighted in the same way as the other payment systems.
The logos can be downloaded from the websites listed below:
2. 3D Secure Logos in Full Color to Indicate Acceptance
Merchants participating in 3D Secure must display the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode color marks in full. They can download the logos from the following websites:
3. Detailed, Accurate Description of Goods and Services
The trader's website must contain a full description of the goods or services offered for sale by the trader,
The merchant's website must contain full descriptions of the goods or services offered for sale, namely:
• For material goods: characteristics, measurements, photographs, content, material, price
• For software: system requirements
• For services: how and when the services are provided
The goods and services on the website must be fully compliant with the goods and services listed on the application form that the trader has taken care to fill in earlier.
4. Information about Pricing (transaction currency including)
They will provide in-depth information regarding the price and billing currency for all goods and services presented on the site for the purpose of informing customers or potential customers.
5. Merchant's Permanent Establishment Address and Customer Service Information
The merchant is required to provide the permanent physical address of the company in question, together with information to contact customer service and assistance on the website.
The information to be included on the web page is as follows:
• Legal name of the company
• Legal and actual business address (not to be published as an image)
• Legal business registration number
• Customer service telephone number
• Customer service email address
The address and contact details should be easily accessible and available for at least 120 days after the last transaction.
6. Billing Policy
The merchant is required to complete the payment page by following the different points on the website:
• Website FAQ (or similar page)
• Payment page
• Confirmation email
7. Shipping Conditions
Information regarding the delivery of goods and services must be complete and accurate, as well as provided by the merchant. This information must include terms, methods, conditions of sale and any other information required and useful for a clear understanding of the delivery of goods or services after payment by credit card.
8. Export Regulations and Restrictions
The trader is required to include all export regulations and any delivery restrictions, as well as restrictions on the provision of services, if any.
9. Terms and Conditions
Purchase terms and conditions must be evident and clear for the Cardholder during the operations to order the goods, namely:
• On the same screen used as the payment screen which indicates the total amount of the transaction;
• Within the web pages to which the Owner has accessed before the final checkout.
All of this is used to ensure the protection of sensitive data.