Terms and conditions of use
The term Dermalfillers2000 or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The services Dermalfillers2000 provides to you are subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"). Dermalfillers2000 reserves the right to update the TOS at any time without notice to you:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked w
- We reserve the possibility to entrust the shipment of the products to our collaborators with whom we have professional agreements.
- Orders on this website are not to be considered binding, we can at any time decide whether to complete the sales contract or not.
To order products from us you have to be at least 18 years of age. www.dermalfillers2000 takes no responsibility for confirming the importation requirements and regulations of the purchase and the purchaser's country of origin. All products are shipped at the full risk of the purchaser in agreement of www.dermalfillers2000 reserved towards any legal action that might be brought against the purchaser if not acting in accordance with the regulations and importation laws of the destination country.
We are not responsible for the delay or non-delivery of international couriers. To get a reliable service we recommend to choose the dhl courier rather than economic courier. We carry out redemptions only if the goods are defective, missing or incorrect. To get a refund you must send back the goods to us.
Website acceptance guidelines
1. Visa and MasterCard Logos in Full Color to Indicate Card Acceptance
Logos of payment systems (Visa, MasterCard) should be present on website. Logos should not appear in
disadvantage in regards to other payment methods.
Logos can be downloaded from these websites:
2. 3D Secure Logos in Full Color to Indicate Acceptance
Merchants who participate in 3D Secure must display the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode marks in full
Logos can be downloaded from these websites:
3. Detailed, Accurate Description of Goods and Services
Merchant website should contain complete description of the goods or services offered for sale by the Merchant,
including but not limited to:
For tangible goods: characteristics, measurements, photographs, content, material, price
For software: system requirements
For services: how and when services are provided
Goods and services on the website must fully comply with the goods and services listed on the Application Form
completed by Merchant.
4. Information about Pricing (including transaction currency)
Accurate information about price and billing currency should be provided for all goods and services presented to
5. Merchant's Permanent Establishment Address and Customer Service Information
Merchant must provide business's permanent physical address as well as contact information for customer service
department on website. This includes:
Legal Business Name
Legal and Actual Business Address (This address must not be posted as a picture)
Registration Number of Legal Business
Customer Service Phone Number
Customer Service Email Address
The address and contact details should be easily accessible and available for at least 120 days upon the last
6. Billing Descriptor
Merchant must display the billing descriptor in the following locations on the website:
Website FAQ (or similar page)
7. Shipping Policy
Complete and accurate information about the delivery of goods and services should be provided by the
Merchant; it should include terms, methods, conditions, and any other information required to obtain a clear
understanding of the delivery of goods and services after payment with credit card.
8. Export Restrictions and Regulations
Merchant must include any and all export restrictions and regulations of delivery as well as restrictions on the
provision of services (if there are any such restrictions).
9. Return Policy
Merchant should provide a description of the procedures and conditions (including possible penalties) of
refund in the event of buyer's refusal to accept the order, exchange or delivery of substitute goods/services.
Website should contain a "click to accept" button, or other acknowledgement, on its website evidencing that
the cardholder has accepted the return policy.
10. Terms and Conditions
Purchase terms and conditions should be displayed to the Cardholder during the order process either:
On the same screen used as the checkout screen indicating the total transaction amount; or
Within the sequence of web pages accessed by the Cardholder prior to the final checkout.
card details will be handled securely to ensure confidentiality and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption will be
used to ensure sensitive data protection.