Neuronox, Botulax or Beutox is a botulinum type A complex of purified toxin of Clostridium botulinum, manufactured by Hugel or Medy-Tox ® in Korea.
Attention: When there is no botulinum NEUR0NOX, we will deliver B0TULAX,
BEUTOX or other brand with the same quality, quantity And active principle.
Indication: add 2~3.5ml of saline water for 1 vial and inject slowly to check the effect
Please note: The contents of the bottle may seem empty as the amount of powder is really imperceptible, this is normal! Just add the water for injections (saline water).
Botox toxin type A is the subject of this product. It comes in an injectable dose form that looks like lyophilized white powder. 100 units of botulinum toxin (type A), 0.5 mg of human serum albumin, and 0.9 mg of NaCl are all contained in one vial. A biogenic form of botulinum. The neuromuscular receptor for connecting the nerve motor terminals, which prevents the release of acetylcholine, is one of the receptors that botulinum toxin inhibits. While the neurotoxic breaks down the essential protein SNAP-25, this inhibition takes place. It causes partial chemical denervation of the muscle after being administered intramuscularly at therapeutic quantities, which results in a localized decrease in muscle activity. It is mostly used for wrinkles and is also recommended for cervical dystonia, blepharospam, and hemiphase spasm.
Information about Botox (100 units)
We provide Neuronox Botulinum Toxin 200iu for sale at competitive rates worldwide. Produced by the Korean business Medy-Tox, Neuronox Botox is a type A botulinum toxin made from pure Clostridium botulinum toxin. In a Neuronox Botox vial, there is a freeze-dried, white powder that needs to be diluted with water before being injected.
1. Blepharospasm: It is administered for blepharospasm using a sterile 27–30 gauge needle without an electromyographic guidance. Starting doses of 1.25 to 2.5 U (0.05 mL to 0.1 mL volume at each site) are advised for both the top lid's medial and lateral pre-tarsal oruli and the bottom cover's orbicular pre-tarsal oruli side. After three days have passed after the therapy, the advantages can be felt. A 30 day period's worth of Neuronox Botox treatments shouldn't total more than 200 U.
2. Children with cerebral palsy: The medial and lateral heads of the gastrocnemius muscles are individually injected with Neuronox Botox for pediatric cerebral palsy using a 26–30 gauge sterile needle. For all patients, a dosage of 4U/kg body weight is advised.
3. the glabellar lines: With sterile non-conserved 0.9% saline solution, Neuronox Botox is reconstituted to generate 200 U / 5.0 mL (4 U / 0.1 mL) of the medication. For a total of five sites with 0.1 ml each site, 20 U of Neuronox are injected using a 30 gauge needle in two locations on the corrugating muscle for each eye and one point on the procero muscle. The botulinum toxin should not be administered close to the upper eyelids of the levator in order to prevent the impact of drooping eyelids (ptosis). Neuronox lasts for about 3 to 4 months to treat glabellar wrinkles.
4. muscle rigidity: The dose varies from person to person depending on the size, number, and location of the affected muscles, the degree of spasticity, and the presence of local anesthetics.
- This injection technique can be tolerated without anesthesia. Before injecting the botox to your patient, it looks at its skin to determine the size, strength and position of the stinging muscles and the corrugator.
- The usual doses for hooded lines are from 20 to 30 BU (botulinum tox); however, some patients may require up to 10 units and men may need 40 BUs.
- Injections should be made 1 cm above the edge of the upper grip so as to avoid the risk of falling of the upper eyelid. The injections should be placed in the muscular womb. The periostat should not be touched with the needle because the contact can cause a post-injection headache.
- After reconstitution, botulinum toxin A can be withdrawn from the vial with a 1 mL syringe and a 20 gauge needle, and then a 30 gauge needle can be used for injection.
Post injection instructions
Patients should not bend, push injection sites or lie down for 4 hours after injection. The patient should not be physically active for 90 minutes.
The spread of Botulinum toxin in the eyelid can paralyze upper levator muscle and cause a transient passage.
No customer reviews for the moment.