Terms and conditions of use
The term Dermalfillers2000 or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The services Dermalfillers2000 provides to you are subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"). Dermalfillers2000 reserves the right to update the TOS at any time without notice to you:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked w
- We reserve the possibility to entrust the shipment of the products to our collaborators with whom we have professional agreements.
- Orders on this website are not to be considered binding, we can at any time decide whether to complete the sales contract or not.
To order products from us you have to be at least 18 years of age. www.dermalfillers2000 takes no responsibility for confirming the importation requirements and regulations of the purchase and the purchaser's country of origin. All products are shipped at the full risk of the purchaser in agreement of www.dermalfillers2000 reserved towards any legal action that might be brought against the purchaser if not acting in accordance with the regulations and importation laws of the destination country.
We are not responsible for the delay or non-delivery of international couriers. To get a reliable service we recommend to choose the dhl courier rather than economic courier. We carry out redemptions only if the goods are defective, missing or incorrect. To get a refund you must send back the goods to us.