Trichloroacetic acid TCA phenol peel
Because it will result in severe burns, TCA is only advised for acne scars and not for vast portions of the face.
A technique for application
- Remove the cotton tip from the cotton swab or make the toothpick somewhat flat and not too pointed at first.
- Following that, place it in the TCA for 10 seconds before placing it in the pit. Avoid touching excessively.
- In a few seconds, cream will start to develop (apply it carefully; don't press down too hard, since this will cause the red ink to sink, etc.), and in three seconds, the toothpick will become loose.
- Neutralize, then remove (After neutralizing and cleaning, there will still be hoarfrost, which is a normal phenomenon. After a night, the hoarfrost will gradually disappear and become a dark brown scab.)
- After washing with water or regular saline, disinfection procedures for alcohol cotton or other disinfection equipment must be followed.
Wound disinfecting spray, erythromycin ointment, mupirozin ointment, and plain saline are all acceptable TCA emergency treatments (NS)
When will the TCA reaction be centered on it?
When it causes equally spaced white to pink icing responses, you need to apply the cold, moist gauze to the skin peeler right away. After a few minutes, you can rinse the peel with cold water until the tingling and burning feeling has subsided, and then you can clean it with alcohol cotton wool. As soon as the white frost response takes place, you must cease peeling right away!
Additional maintenance actions:
- After skin peeling, tingling and fever are possible (they go away in 5 hours). For comfort, apply an ice compress by wrapping ice in a towel and holding it over the afflicted region for a while.
- However, restorative products like shell reagents are important. Recommended for use during crusting to aid recovery. It is not advised to use facial masks and moisturizing products immediately after skin peeling. Moisturizers can be used after new skin has grown. If necessary, use a moisturizer on the third day after the peel: only apply it to the edges of the scabbed area.
- Peeling often begins on the third day and continues for 7 to 10 days. Avoid tearing and peeling as this artificial therapy might harm the newly formed skin.
- Sunscreen — By slathering on sunscreen (ideally one without spices) on newly exposed skin, you can lessen the likelihood of tanning. Within 15 days, it is advised to only clean the face with clear water and makeup remover (makeup remover), as the cleanser is too potent and might harm the skin.
- Epidermal growth factor: This substance may also be used on everyday wounds, and the wound will heal without leaving a scar if used daily following surgery.
NOTE: To decide which peel and concentration is ideal for you, speak with professionals.
You must use this product at your own risk if you apply it without first seeing a doctor. (Seller is not responsible for any adverse or detrimental effects that may occur from the correct or wrong use of this product on any individual. Seller is not familiar with Buyer's skin type, condition, history, or sensitivity. Seller makes no personal recommendations of any sort to any Buyer.)
No customer reviews for the moment.